Sunday, August 12, 2007

Calling the Insurance

Date:Wed, 07 Nov 2007 16:01:38 +0530
From:t.kamzalian@nabard.org
To:oicgau0000@sancharnet.in
CC:csd@orientalinsurance.co.in, mail4kamlian@yahoo.com

Subject:Settlement of my Insurance claim

Dear Sir,
I called your Itanagar Divisional and was inform that my Insurance
claim has been sent to Guwahati for Approval/Sanction a month's back.
I then contacted you on 06 November 2007 at 11:44am. I was referred to
the Motor Department. The phone was not pick up at all when I made a
call.
I then contacted you on 07 November 2007 at 12:13pm. Your PA inform me
that you were away from Office and I gave my mobile number to inform me

about the status of my Vehicle Insurance claim.
Only GOD knows how many times I contacted you for my Insurance claim
and when it will be settled! It's almost a year now.
I once again pray you to kindly speed up the settlement of my claim.

Yours truly,
Kamzalian

No comments: