Saturday, August 18, 2007

Request for early settlement of Claim

To,


The Chief Regional Manager 18 August 2007

Oriental Insurance Company Ltd

Guwahati



Settlement of Vehicle Insurance claim


My Insurance claim having an Insurance Policy No. 322800/0//66/31/3073/2006 with your company of my Vehicle (Santro car) bearing registration No. AR - 01B - 5726 has not been settled up till now. I would like to inform that I have called up your Office and talked with your PA on 26 July 2007 and 10 August 2007. She told me that you were on casual Leave and could not inform me the probable date of your reporting back to Office. She gave me a phone no of the Vehicle accident section but they could not be contacted because nobody is picking up the telephone at 0361-2730524 and 2607960. One of the number is a computer based number.


I would like to highlight the present status of the case:

That on the advice of your Head Office in Delhi, I went upto Dimapur to file an FIR on the accidental lost Vehicle. I filed an FIR of No. 1573/07on 9 July 2007. In the meantime I located the totally accidental damage vehicle and let it surveyed the second time by your Guwahati based Surveyor on 10 July 2007. I believe that the report of the surveyor will already be submitted to you. Now a month has been passed but no information was receive from your end.


I request you to kindly speed up the settlement.


Yours faithfully


T. Kamzalian


Copy forwarded to:

The Grievance Cell, OIC Head Office, New Delhi at csd@orientalinsurance.co.in for information and necessary action

No comments: