Friday, October 4, 2013

Proposed speech on the farewell party

I feel I am the youngest here in this gathering and also a late entry into the life of Shri Bane and Malandkar. This is an occasion, privilege and a moment to express our feelings for them. The effect they had in our lives. I must admit that they are great human being. Fantastic and always helpful. They live life when I struggle to exist. The imprint they made on our lives will be permanent and sweet.
To me Bane is a NEterners with whom I can connect. I request to improve the public transport between Bandra and our Office with whom I am struggling everyday. Malandkar is solutions dot com. He is the one who took me to the Asian Heart Hospital when I was down. I used to go to his seat at least once a day. I have much to learn from him.
Even though they retire from active service thanks to technology; there is a HOT line ending in 274 and 210.
May the good God continue to bless them.
Thank you and God bless.

No comments: